One Great Day
On Saturday 16th June staff at Clayton Square participated in One Great Day to raise money for Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and Zoe’s Place. We held a bikeathon where staff cycled 224 miles in 5 and a half hours, Fabarooney Face Painting were onsite and we held a raffle.
We raised £461.70 – so a massive thank you to all who donated.
Here are the winners from the raffle:
- Sara -Quarters Goody Bag
- Marie – Garden Trampoline
- Morris – Quarters Goody Bag
- Rita – Wildwood Kitchen Restaurant Voucher
- Wendy – Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Karen – Waterstones Gift Card
- David – Pandora Bracelet and 3 charms
- Chris – Meal for 2 at Bon Pan Asia
- Kathy – Boots Gift Set
- Betty – Afternoon Tea for 2 at Dobbles in Speke
- Margaret – 32″ Smart TV
- Mark – Costa Coffee Gift Set
- Fran – Boots Gift Set
Massive thank you to all our retailers who donated prizes.